Auto-Loading Carboard Paper Tube Cutting Machine
Main technical parameter :
|Certification||CE,SGS, Gold Supplier, etc.|
|MOQ||1 set. (More than 3 sets, offer a special discount)|
|Perfect After-sale System||Technicians can service overseas.|
|Prompt Reply||Within 24 hours.|
|Yearly Production Capacity||More than 100 sets.|
|Packing Details||With flexible wrapping and export standard wooden case.|
|Delivery Time||Within 30 days after receipts of 30% payment, the rest 70% paid before shipping.|
|Terms of Payment||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Clause||FOB Ningbo/Shanghai Port|
|Packaging Details||High Speeding Razor Paper Sheeter Machine is with flexible wrapping and wooden case. It is included one year guarantee time, whole life technical support, a box of tools, two pieces blade and exporting standard wooden case.|
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: Auto-loading Carboard Paper Tube Cutting Machine is with Film wrapped and then exporting standard wooden case, 3 machines can be loaded in a 20 ft container, one year guarantee time, whole life technician support, a set of tools, a box of vulnerable parts, English operation manual.
Delivery Details: Within 45 days after receipt of 30% payment by T/T. Double-Layer Thermal Mother Roll Paper Converting Machine.
Ruian Sunlight Machinery Factory is a long established engineering company combined with science,research, development, production and management, It is specializing in plastic & paper packing machinery with more than 30 years experiences in China.
We supply all kinds of packaging machines tp satisfy the stringent requirements for Health and Safety, and meet the latest European CE standards. We provide customers with professional pre and after sales services, and to guarantee complete satisfaction of the equipments installed all over the world.
By Superior quality to create brand, prefect service to make satisfactory. We warmly welcome the friend from home and abroad to work with us to win a mutual benefit future.
Q1:what's payment terms ,trade terms you accept ?
Usually we appreciate T/T 30% deposit , then 70% balance is paid before shipment , we usually offer fob ningbo price .but we also accept other way like L/C , wetern union ,and do CFR&CIF etc.
Q2.Does it easy to operate and what can i do if it doesn't work?
First ,our machine is stable and easy to operate by one man ,what you do is just learn some basic thing like loading the jumbo roll paper,start the machine and cutting the paper.And we will sent you manual and video ,we suggest you to come to visit our factory to learn more thing by yourself , and if there is something goes wrong , you can call us ,video-chat ,email us .And we will give solutions within 36 hrs .Our engineer also can be distributed to overseas as you required.
Q4. If the machine's spare parts broken ,where can i get ?
We will give you the spare parts which is vulnerable , and some critical parts like gear box , our quality is good ,in case it broken within one year ,we will sent you for free.
1, Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are manufacturer, and also provide the business solution to all the friends.
2, Do you have quality certificate?
Yes we have CE, SGS etc.
3,What's the delivery time?
Around 20~30days, however, based on order.
4, Can you help us to buy other goods?
Sure of that, it is our honor to work for you, and control the goods quality.